Join the London Celebrates Canada festivities in Harris Park, London, Ontario, on Canada Day, 1 July 2013.
Canada Day - Harris Park
Free admission, family friendly, celebration of this great nation and its people.
Bring a lawn chair!<
Schedule of Events
- 12:00 noon: First Nations Gathering
- 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm: Citizenship and Opening Ceremonies
- 3:00 pm: The Final Days of Tecumseh (play) 4:00 pm: Showcase of Youth Dancers
- 5:30 pm: Ricardo and Friends (Latino song and dance)
- 7:00 pm: Enchanté
- 8:30 pm: Genevieve Fisher
- 10:00 pm: Spectacular Fireworks (Best viewed from Harris Park)
Directions to Harris Park
Downtown London Parking